Have you noticed any of these warning signs?
Please list any concerns you have and take this sheet with you to the doctor.
Note: This list is for information only and not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified professional.
1. Memory loss that disrupts daily life.
2. Challenges in planning or solving problems.
3. Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work or at leisure.
4. Confusion with time or place.
5. Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships.
6. New problems with words in speaking or writing.
7. Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps.
8. Decreased or poor judgment.
9. Withdrawal from work or social activities.
10. Changes in mood and personality.
Signs of Alzheimer & Typical age-related changes
Poor judgment and decision making
Making a bad decision once in a while
Inability to manage a budget
Missing a monthly payment
Losing track of the date or the season
Forgetting which day it is and remembering later
Difficulty having a conversation
Sometimes forgetting which word to use
Misplacing things and being unable to retrace steps to find them
Losing things from time to time
We found in our research that Full Hydration, deep breathing [more oxygen to the brain], achieving alkaline pH [pH 7.3], taking natural supplements with gingko biloba, omega 3 fatty acids 1000 EPA/DHA, phosphatidyl choline & serine, lecithin, coconut oil, MCT , creatine, L threanine, dark chocolate, rhodiola, spanish sage, acetyl L carnitine, vitamin E, DHEA, DMAE. Also known as dimethylethanolamine and Co Q10 are beneficial to enhance memory + cognitive function + concentration.
I recommend avoiding hair dyes containing lead and exposure to toxic chemicals to avoid this disease.
Early detection using our Biofeedback Devices provides the best opportunities for treatment, support and natural treatment.
For more information, go to alz.org/10signs or call 800.272.3900
http://www.your101ways.com Add YEARS to your LIFE & LIFE to your YEARS!