What are the Biofeedback Device we use at our mobile clinics worldwide?
The following biofeedback devices are used as a stress assessment and management tools. Detecting and reversing stress is the key to prevent and reverse 85% of all diseases as documented in literature.
1. Quantum Bioresonance Biofeedback Device: This device can detect 34 different stress factors in the body to correct stresses and reverse imbalances. We offer training, certification including the device for only $995. Rental is only $150/month minimum 4 months including training. Our charge per complete non invasive biofeedback scan is only $150. We offer discounts for seniors, students and referrals. Email us for details.
2. ES TECK (Electro Interstitial Scan) [Bioimpedence Biofeedback]:
Evaluates the conductivity of 22 parts of the human body in bipolar mode between 6 tactile electrodes with a direct current. The conductivity of these 22 volumes is calculating and the values are incorporating in a graph: The name of this graph is ESG (Electro Scan Gram). By application of mathematical formula (Venn diagram and Maxwell equation) on the ESG values, the software allows a modeling of the human body which represents the interstitial fluid conductivity of the human body systems*. Measure HRV & Pulse Rate. This is a class III Medical Device approved by FDA, Health Canada and EC countries. Validated at Harvard U.
3. HRV [Wireless Heart Rate Variability Scan ECG]
To monitor heart fitness and Physiology.
4. ICAP [wireless Brain Scan EEG] : To monitor brain imbalance & blockages & Stress.
The ICAP Release Meter System is made up of the EEG sensor, the signal transmitter, the USB base station that captures the signal, the proprietary algorithm that translates the raw data from the transmitter (Release Vector) and the visual representation of that data in the ICAP Release Meter software. The system also incorporates the Release Technique, a method used to retrain the brain responses.
5. CVR: Creative Visualization Device to reduce stress and help with weight loss and reduce pain.
6. TGI: Transformational Guided Imagery
Simply put, Transformational Guided Imagery is the process of forming mental images; it is the primary component of the imagination.Visualization is at the core of the human ability to create, innovate and dream.
Many of history’s inventors and artists attribute their success to an exceptional ability to visualize. Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla, Henry Ford, and the great composer, Chopin all reported using guided imagery to spark their imaginations. Additionally, Albert Einstein once said he came up with the theory of relativity by imagining what would happen if he could travel through space on the tip of a light beam.
Transformational Guided Imagery can transport you out of a state of stress or fear, and into a new space of inner calm, peace and tranquility. Additionally, a natural byproduct of TGI occurs when the body goes loose and limp, creating the relaxation response – the perfect state for learning and focusing on goals.
7. Qi- Light Device:
Supports the key principle of traditional Chinese medicine of attaining wellness through the liberation of Qi in the meridian network. This device is supported by scientific principles.
8. The In Light Wellness System which is the industry leader and innovator of LED therapy devices. It is the “next generation to laser therapy” which has the ability to regenerate bone with its infrared lighting technology system. The ramifications to the Chrirpractic, Naturopathic and Physiotherapy fields are truly revolutionary and highly effective.
9. Quantum Laser Pain Relief Device.
10. Dolphin Neuro stim Electro acupuncture.
Biofeedback Overview, By Mayo Clinic
Biofeedback is a technique you can use to learn to control your body’s functions, such as your heart rate. With biofeedback, you’re connected to electrical sensors that help you receive information (feedback) about your body (bio).
This feedback helps you focus on making subtle changes in your body, such as relaxing certain muscles, to achieve the results you want, such as reducing pain. In essence, biofeedback gives you the power to use your thoughts to control your body, often to improve a health condition or physical performance.
11. Biptron Zepter Light Therapy, Full spectrum light energy to help with Pain, Circulation, Diabetes, Skin conditions.
12. Amethyst Bio Mat, Infra Red, negative ions to help reduce pain, improve circulation, reduce weight, improve sleep and reduce stress. See my 5 published papers & conference presentations under Bio Mat.
Types of biofeedback
Your therapist might use several different biofeedback methods. Determining the method that’s right for you depends on your health problems and goals. Biofeedback methods include:
Brainwave. This type of method uses scalp sensors to monitor your brain waves using an electroencephalograph (EEG).
Breathing. During respiratory biofeedback, bands are placed around your abdomen and chest to monitor your breathing pattern and respiration rate.
Heart rate. This type of biofeedback uses finger or earlobe sensors with a device called a photoplethysmograph or sensors placed on your chest, lower torso or wrists using an electrocardiograph (ECG) to measure your heart rate and heart rate variability.
Muscle. This method of biofeedback involves placing sensors over your skeletal muscles with an electromyography (EMG) to monitor the electrical activity that causes muscle contraction.
Sweat glands. Sensors attached around your fingers or on your palm or wrist with an electrodermograph (EDG) measure the activity of your sweat glands and the amount of perspiration on your skin, alerting you to anxiety.
Temperature. Sensors attached to your fingers or feet measure your blood flow to your skin. Because your temperature often drops when you’re under stress, a low reading can prompt you to begin relaxation techniques.
You can receive biofeedback training in physical therapy clinics, medical centers and hospitals. A growing number of biofeedback devices and programs are also being marketed for home use, including:
Interactive computer or mobile device programs. Some types of biofeedback devices measure physiological changes in your body, such as your heart rate activity and skin changes, by using one or more sensors attached to your fingers or your ear. The sensors plug into your computer.
Using computer graphics and prompts, the devices then help you master stress by pacing your breathing, relaxing your muscles and thinking positive thoughts. Studies show that these types of devices might be effective in improving responses during moments of stress, and inducing feelings of calm and well-being.
Another type of biofeedback therapy involves wearing a headband that monitors your brain activity while you meditate. It uses sounds to let you know when your mind is calm and when it’s active to help you learn how to control your stress response. The information from each session can then be stored to your computer or mobile device.
Wearable devices. One type of wearable device involves wearing a sensor on your waist that monitors your breathing and tracks your breathing patterns using a downloadable app. The app can alert you if you’re experiencing prolonged tension, and it offers guided breathing activities to help restore your calm.
The Food and Drug Administration has approved a biofeedback device, Resperate, for reducing stress and lowering blood pressure. Resperate is a portable electronic device that promotes slow, deep breathing.
However, many biofeedback devices marketed for home use aren’t regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. Before trying biofeedback therapy at home, discuss the different types of devices with your doctor to find the best fit.
To reserve your session please contact us.
Phone: 905.737.1788 or 416.562.3140
At the academy of wellness we offer coaching & mentoring for clients who are interested in Health & Wealth. You will be teamed up with a mentor from our team at no cost to you with guaranteed results.
Disclaimer: This site is for educational purpose only. Consult your physician before reducing or eliminating your medications. This site has not been evaluated by FDA or Health Canada. Dr. Grant worked as a senior consultant for Health Canada & FDA for 10 years.
Upcoming Wellness Retreats
The objective of the wellness retreats is to emphasize proper lifestyle choices, stress reduction, biofeedback assessment to improve overall wellness, improve overall health and achieve to total balance. The all inclusive cost is only $199/night or $995 for the week based on double occupancy. RSVP ASAP drgrantwellness @gmail.com since spaces are limited and based on first come first served.
1. September 17th to Sep. 24th, Georgian Bay Resort, 10 Vacation Dr., Collingwood, ON L4Y 5G4. Only 4 spots left.
2. Sep. 27th to Sep. 30th; Club Cranberry, 19 Keith Ave., Collingwood L4Y 4T9. Only 4 spots left.
3. October 2nd to October 9th, 2016; The Royal Harbour Resort, 1 Harbour St., Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0. Only 4 spots.
4. October 22nd to Oct. 29th, 2016; Calabogie Resort, 749 Mill St. near Ottawa, ON. Only 4 spots left.
Live, Love, Laugh and Leave a Legacy. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. The Caring Doctor