Causes of Erectile Dysfunction [ED] problems: are related to physical and emotional health that can lead to temporary issues in the bedroom, including:
1. Alcohol use – While a drink or two can help to break the ice and move things toward the bedroom more quickly, overdoing it can have an unintended and unfortunate effect. Alcohol is a depressant, or downer, and one of the victims of the downer effect is the ability to become erect. Men who have romantic intentions for the evening should keep their consumption to no more than 2 drinks in order to avoid an embarrassing end to an evening.
2. Smoking Smoking wreaks havoc on the body in numerous ways, including hardening and narrowing the blood vessels, interfering with neural activity and reducing stamina. Crushing out the butts is a proactive step toward overall better health, not to mention improved sexual ability.
3. Stress The pressures of maintaining a job, caring for a family, studying for exams, or anything else that keeps a man up at night can cause chemical stress reactions that tend to interfere with erectile ability. Reducing stress or finding better ways to cope can help to improve his ability to react to stimulation.
4. Poor circulation Reduced circulation to the penis, whether due to excess body fat, reduced heart function, or just sitting at a desk for too long can restrict blood flow and result in at least temporary reduction in erectile action.
5. Depression and other emotional or mood disorders can manifest as loss of erectile ability; on the flip side, loss of erectile function can actually lead to depression. In either case, treating the depression with counseling and or medication may help.
6. Relationship issues Whether faced with partner conflict or just an old relationship in which the sex just does not feel new and exciting any more, a man who is not feeling comfortable with his mate may not feel aroused every time the occasion calls for it. Couples counseling – or even a change in partners – might provide the answer in this case.
7. Medications certain prescription medications can lead to loss of function; when medications are in the mix, talking to a doctor about an alternative may help to resolve the issue.
8. Peyronies disease: This disease causes fibers and plaques to appear in the genitals, interrupting blood flow.
9. Cancer: Cancer can interfere with nerves or arteries that are vital to erection.
10. Surgery: Surgery to the pelvis, and especially prostate surgery for prostate cancer, can damage the nerves and arteries that are required to gain and maintain an erection.
11. Spinal cord or pelvic injury: The nerves that stimulate erection can be cut by injury to them.
12. Hormonal disorders: A lack of testosterone (male hormone or androgen) can result from thyroid disorders.
13. Performance anxiety: Most men have had erection problems at some point due to worrying about performing well during sexual intercourse. If this happens often, the anticipation of sex can trigger nervous reactions that prevent erection, setting up a vicious cycle.
14. Situational psychological problems: Some men have problems only in certain situations or with certain people. In troubled relationships, men may be unable to achieve erection with their partner but have no problem away from home.
15. Sexual aversion: Being repelled by sex is rare. It is most common in people who suffered child abuse and those who have been brought up in strict religious surroundings. Aversion can also exist in homosexuals or bisexuals who attempt to lead a heterosexual life against their basic inclinations.
16. Heart disease.
17. Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis).
18. High LDL cholesterol.
19. High blood pressure.
22. Metabolic syndrome, a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist.
23. Parkinson disease.
24. Multiple sclerosis.
25. Low testosterone.
26. Drugs: The following can cause erectile dysfunction:
- anticancer medications
- ganglionic and adrenergic (beta) blockers
- MAOI and tricyclic antidepressants
- narcotic pain relievers
- thiazide diuretics that are prescribed to control high blood pressure (and other blood pressure medications, such as calcium channel blockers)
Currently, virtually any man who wishes to have an erection can obtain it, regardless of the underlying cause of his problem. Many reasonable treatment options exist. Your first step is to find a well-trained, experienced, and compassionate doctor who is willing to take the time to understand you as well as to fully examine you to discover the cause of erectile dysfunction. Together, you and your doctor can then discuss possible treatments. Allopathic Treatment: 1. Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, and Viagra work by a similar mechanism to cause erections. There are subtle differences in how long the drug works and how quickly it works. 2. Testosterone, bromocriptine, and cabergoline are hormonal treatments that may help with erectile dysfunction. Inadequate production of testosterone is not a common cause of erectile dysfunction; however, when ED does occur due to decreased testosterone production, testosterone replacement therapy may improve the problem.
1. Horny goat weed is an herb that has been a traditional remedy in China for centuries. It is used for low libido, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, pain, and other conditions.
2. Arginine. The amino acid L-arginine, which occurs naturally in food, boosts the body production of nitric oxide, a compound that facilitates erections by dilating blood vessels in the penis.
3. DHEA, a hormone that the body converts to testosterone and estrogen, can help alleviate some cases of ED.
4. Korean red ginseng has long been used to stimulate male sexual function, but few studies have tried systematically to confirm its benefits.
5. Ginkgo biloba. Known primarily as a treatment for cognitive decline, ginkgo has also been used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Forsamax Pills, also known as the “natural viagra” pills, are already on sale in the USA. The revolutionary product has acquired more than a million customers so far all around the world, entering successfully the Italian, French, Spanish, British, Mexican and Russian markets. Building on that progress, the natural pill aimed at overcoming erectile dysfunctions arrives in the USA with the intention to get new adherents. These capsules have the same functions as the classic Viagra pill while being 100% natural and without any contraindications or side effects.
In 2010 the Forsamax Pill won the World Natura Award as the Best Product of the Year proving how successful it is since the company has been created the same year. Not only is the Forsamax Pill a great sex booster, but it also delivers health benefits for the user as it contains antioxidant and anticancer components. Unlike other products sold on the market, Forsamax is an effective product which solves impotence issues in 95 per cent of cases.
Eight over ten customers will buy the product again
Similarly, 79.54 per cent of the people who have experimented the effects of Forsamax Pills bought the pills in more than one occasion. Its revolutionary composition combines maca, a Peruvian plant used to boost physical capacities, epimedium, well-known for having aphrodisiac properties, and rhodiola, a flowering plant improving the physical performances, so that this mixture ensures a strong and long-lasting erection as well as increases naturally the penis size. As a consequence, the sexual intercourse lasts longer and the satisfaction level is improved, which gives more self-confidence to the man who can control his erection.
Medications that cause sexual side effects
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), which are antidepressants
Birth control pills
Proscar used to treat an enlarged prostate
Propecia used to treat baldness
Anti-anxiety medications like Xanax