If you want to maintain healthy weight eat 5 small meals per day. Breakfast is the largest and most important meal to maintain healthy stable blood sugar.
The elevation of cortisol and insulin resistance can contribute to obesity, cellulite, diabetes which can be prevented by following proper dietary lifestyle as shown in the wellness IQ at www.academyofwellness.com.
More on weight management research: http://www.your101ways.com
Obesity is the condition in which a person is overweight and has a high degree of body fat. Obesity is measured by the Body Mass Index of a person (BMI). BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms with your height in meters squared. A person with BMI 25-29 is considered as overweight and the person with a BMI between 30 and 40 are considered as obese. Obesity can lead to various life threatening diseases like diabetes, heart diseases, some varieties of cancer, stroke etc. obesity can occur in people of all ages. Consumption of more calories and sedentary lifestyle are the major cause for obesity. It is possible to control obesity or get rid of obesity using various home remedies and lifestyle changes. Heredity also plays an important role in the development of obesity. Though many weight loss treatments are available in the market to get rid of obesity, they are not effective and are not a safe method. Try the following home remedies to get rid of obesity.
Top 15 Home Remedies for Obesity
1. The golden rule of weight loss is never to skip breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day and helps to provide a steady stream of energy all through the day. This, in turn, prevents unhealthy snacking.
2. To prevent obesity, there is no better option than physical exercise. Brisk walking is the best exercise to begin with. As soon as you wake up in the morning, workout for at least 30 mins to an hour. Burn up unwanted calories by putting large leg muscles to work.
3. Honey is considered to be an outstanding home remedy. Make a mixture of two teaspoon of lime juice, one teaspoon of honey, in a glass of water, add some pepper to it & have it regularly the first thing in the morning.
4. Stop nibbling between meals. Train yourself to have less food. You will enjoy living on a reduced diet. Instead of eating only 2 meals during the day like lunch & dinner, try to eat 4-5 more small meals spaced 2-3 hours apart during the day. This helps to increase the metabolic rate of the body.
5. Spices like ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for losing weight. Drink ginger tea 2-3 times a day. It is also a good remedy for obesity.
6. Two teaspoon of lime juice added to water also helps in losing weight. Have it frequently. Drink a glass of boiled water daily after every meal. It will also help you in naturally curing obesity.
7. Your diet should include green leafy vegetables, tomatoes and carrots. They are low in calories, but high in vitamins and minerals and have real food value. Increase the quantity of fruits and vegetables and low calorie foods that fill you up. Eat a tomato salad for breakfast. It can bring about fast weight loss.
8. Try to eat 10-12 fully grown curry leaves every morning for 3 to 4 months. It may prove beneficial for the obese in losing weight.
9. Take a handful of jujube or Indian plum leaves. It should be soaked overnight in water. You can drink this water in the morning, preferably in an empty stomach. This treatment should be continued for at least one month to achieve good results.
10. Cabbage is considered to be an excellent home remedy for obesity. Adding cabbage in a meal would be the simplest way to fight with obesity. Raw or cooked cabbage inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Cabbage has a great food value and can control obesity. Adding cabbage in a meal would be the simplest way to fight with obesity.
11. Taking whole grains like ragi can be helpful in decreasing the constant desire to eat, thus, reducing the daily calorie intake. It has a low glycemic index and can help to suppress appetite.
12. Chew a thin slice of fresh ginger root a few minutes before meals. Or grate a little ginger, mix with some lemon juice and salt, and eat a pinch or two.
13. Finger millet is an ideal food for the obese, because its digestion is slow and due to this, the carbohydrates take a longer time to get absorbed.
14. Chutney of green mint with some simple spices can be taken with meals. Mint tea also helps. Mint is very helpful in losing weight.
15. Make a mixture of 1/4th teaspoon powdered black pepper, 3 teaspoon lime juice and 1 teaspoon honey in a cup of water. Drinking this for 3-4 months can help in losing weight.
IGF-1 is the single most important factor in sustainable weight loss and in creating a metabolic response that rejuvenates the body.
IGF-1 is the master hormone that activates this metabolic response.
Once I altered the nutrition plans of my most challenging weight loss clients to include the foods that trigger IGF-1, and removed a few of the “healthy” foods that actually block it, the weight started to come off…
… and all without counting a single calorie or prescribing a tedious exercise routine…
The best part:You Get To Eat Fat-Burning Trigger Foods That Will Delight Your Taste Buds and Satisfy Even Your Most Intense Cravings.
The following conditions are vampires to your IGF-1. They sink their teeth into this vital hormone and suck the life force out of it.
The primary IGF-1 vampires are…
Currently, theres nothing we can do about aging. Thats too bad because your IGF-1 levels fall by 14% when you hit your 30s. Fall 25% in your 40s. And plummet a full 56% in your 60s.4
However, you can make your body look as if its aging slower by increasing your IGF-1 levels naturally with what Im about to show you.
Our Toxic Environment
Toxins in our air, water, food and homes can block IGF-1s fat burning signals, rendering it useless.
For example, high blood levels of the common heavy metal lead have been associated with lower IGF-1 expression.
Our carb-heavy diet culture has put a massive dent into your IGF-1 production.
Eliminating junk carbs is a start, but its not the complete answer. And trying to eliminate carbs all-together is a big mistake.
As youll soon see, eating tasty carbs at the right times can actually increase your bodys metabolic response and increase weight loss.
Desk jobs, endless hours of television, and a lack of exercise:
This is robbing us of our lives and our IGF-1.
And It’s More Than Just Weight Loss:
Low IGF-1 Levels Are At The Heart Of These
4 Deadly Age-Related Diseases…
Its not just weight loss were interested in when it comes to raising your IGF-1.
Virtually every age-related disease is directly tied to low IGF-1, including:
Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
Low IGF-1 Skyrockets Risk
of Alzheimer’s by 51%
Its one of your nightmares:
Losing your mind, and eventually your sense of self.
If youve seen anyone suffer from the ravages of Alzheimers, then you know that this is a disease that turns our loved ones into the walking dead.
Low IGF-1 levels have been directly connected to memory-related disease states like Alzheimers and dementia.
A 2014 study in Neurology showed that those with the lowest levels of IGF-1 had a 51% greater risk for Alzheimers and dementia.
The study also showed that those with the highest level of IGF-1 had larger brain volume, indicating enhanced cognitive functioning.5
As you can see, raising your IGF-1 is one of the best things you can do to protect yourself and your family from this memory thief.
Osteoporosis and Diabetic Bone Disease
Bone Fracture Risk Jumps
23% with Low IGF-1
As we age, our spines tend to bend – a condition known as osteoporosis.
We also develop brittle bones, also known as diabetic bone disease.
Many people in their 60s, 70s, and 80s break their hips or shoulders simply from turning over in bed at night, or reaching into a cabinet to get a cup or a bowl.
Low levels of IGF-1 may accelerate the formation of these bone diseases.
A 2011 study in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research showed that those with lower levels of IGF-1 had a 23% higher risk of bone fractures, especially for the two most debilitating kind: hip and spine fractures.6
Elevating your IGF-1 levels to a healthy state can go a long way to protecting you from one of the most painful aspects of aging.
Risk of Dying from Heart Disease
Jumps 38% with Low IGF-1
Heart disease is the leading killer of people over the age of 40, and its spreading like a California wildfire.
A heart attack is one the most painful, horrific experiences you can imagine.
The feeling is often described as an elephant sitting on your chest.
I describe it as an 18-wheeler backing up over your sternum.
Either way, its no fun.
Most people do not know that the first symptom of heart disease isnt chest pain, or even a heart attack:
The vast majority of people with heart disease find out the hard and fatal way.
Fortunately for you, we now understand the connection between low levels of IGF-1 and heart disease.
A 2010 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism found that the risk of dying from heart disease jumped 38% for every 40 ng/ml decrease in IGF-1 levels.7
Protect your heart, and give your loved ones the security they so desperately need.
Boost your IGF-1 levels, and allow your kids, grandkids, or significant other rest easier at night.
So how do you increase your IGF-1 levels naturally?
3 Added Benefits To Healthy IGF-1 Levels…
1: IGF-1 Is Your Built-in Calorie Controller
So You Can Eat More Freely …
Most diets require you to track calories.
A diet that increases IGF-1 does not ask you to count calories.
It only asks you to track your progress by watching your waistline shrink, your hip and thigh fat diminish, and your body firm up.
How cool is that?
Elevated IGF-1 combined with low insulin keeps you feeling full, which means you never have to count a single calorie.
Your body will do it for you automatically.
Your bodys hunger signals will automatically adjust, allowing you to eat freely without feeling hungry.
Thats why I call IGF-1 your built-in Calorie Controller.
Instead of forcing you to eat food to feed your body, IGF-1 pops open your fat cells, extracts the energy stored inside and feeds your body that way.
So why count calories when you dont need to?
2: IGF-1 Resets Your Biological Clock
So You Can Look And Feel 5-10 Years Younger…
While a fountain of youth still eludes us, IGF-1 is the closest thing Ive found to fulfilling the ultimate dream:
Growing older and wiser while looking younger and bursting at the seams with boundless energy.
More muscle tone and shape can appear quickly. And your skin, hair and nails all improve with healthy IGF-1 levels.
In fact, heres a little known secret:
When you go to an expensive anti-aging clinic and pay a fortune for human growth hormone, doctors measure IGF-1 levels, just to see how well youre doing!
A 2003 study in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society showed that higher IGF-1 levels predicted lower loss of lean muscle mass in aging men.13
And a 2013 study in the British Journal of Dermatology showed higher levels of the biologically active form of IGF-1 lead to people looking younger, by way of reduced skin wrinkling and facial aging.14
And theres more:
3: IGF-1 Reboots Your Brain
So Your Memory And Clarity Improves…
As we age, we tend to suffer from whats called MCI – or mild cognitive impairment – that leads to memory loss and senior moments.
We walk into a room and forget why.
We misplace our car keys.
We have trouble focusing.
Learning new things can go from fun to frustrating in a heartbeat.
Fortunately, increasing your levels of IGF-1 can reboot an aging brain through a process called hippocampal neurogenesis.
This grows new brain cells in the hippocampus, a part of
the brain heavily involved in short- and long-term memory.15
This can give you a renewed feeling of clarity and focus, plus help you remember those little things, as well as the most important moments of your life.
Painful Ways To Increase IGF-1…
It should come as no surprise that the pharmaceutical companies have a synthetic solution to low IGF-1:
Painful, expensive, and potentially dangerous injections of a hormone called HGH, or human growth hormone. HGH converts into IGF-1 in the body.
Celebrities and the ultra-wealthy have resorted to this, while all along theres a been natural way to increase IGF-1 without the cost, pain or risk of serious side effects associated with injections.
Certain types of exercise can naturally boost IGF-1 levels. Unfortunately, this boost is temporary. It lasts only minutes.
And the types of exercise might not be appropriate for those 40+:
1. extremely intense exercise,
2. long duration exercise or
3. heavy weights performed at a gym.
Instead, simple foods eaten at the right times can boost IGF-1 and keep it elevated for much longer.
If you are willing to dunk yourself in ice water, or perhaps wear an expensive ice vest, you can increase your IGF-1 levels pretty quickly.
Your body has to heat itself up to survive. This heat comes from a process known as thermogenesis. And one of the key hormones responsible for thermogenesis is IGF-1.
However, theres a big problem:
The inconvenience, the massive discomfort, and the sheer ridiculousness of this approach makes it unreasonable!
Very few of us have an ice tub handy, or an ice vest to wear around the house. And even fewer of us would actually want to try either approach!
Fortunately There Is Now A Simple, All-Natural Way To
Increase Your IGF-1 Levels And Lose Weight More Quickly…
Good news: theres a much more convenient and far less painful way to increase IGF-1.
This is the same exact System Ive perfected using the most stubborn weight loss cases Ive ever come across.
This System maximizes your Metabolic Response in 3 ways:
Your ability to burn fat increases around the clock by popping open your fat cells…
Your muscle tone and shape improves automatically by increasing your Metabolically Active Tissue (M.A.T.)…
And your energy levels surge from the released body fat your metabolism turns into long-lasting fuel!
The Better Way to Increase IGF-1,
Lose Weight and Reverse Aging…
I’ve put it all into a step-by-step, day-by-day Blueprint that anyone, at any age, and at any weight can easily follow.
I believe you’ll find this to be most concise and to-the-point weight loss System ever developed.
THE METABOLIC FACTOR
The World’s First All-Natural IGF-1 Boosting
Weight Loss And Body Rejuvenation System
Designed To Give You Sustainable, Enjoyable And
Lifestyle-Friendly Fat-Burning In Just 22 Days!
The Metabolic Factor represents my lifes work condensed into a simple-to-read everyday language Blueprint that anyone can understand.
However, I didnt do it alone.
I stood on the shoulders of the IGF-1 research giants, like Dr. Raffelock.
And I enlisted the help of the wonderful men and women that you see on this page…
folks who have seen the results that an IGF-1-friendly weight loss plan delivers first-hand, despite being riddled with the most stubborn, hard-to-lose body fat you can imagine.
So what makes The Metabolic Factor stand apart from every diet plan out there?