Your Wellness IQ Test
Never= 0; Sometimes=5; Always=10
1. Eating habits: Less sodas/sugar/flour/Fats; More veggies, fruits, whole grains.
2. Drinking habits (2 L+ daily). alkaline water + 1/2 tsp of lemon/apple cider vinegar.
3. Alkaline pH >7.3 by eating more alkaline foods and less acid foods.
4. Exercise habits: 30 min. of aerobic + weight training three times per week.
5. Healthy deep breathing habits from the belly not shallow chest breathing.
6. Deep sleeping habits no later than 10 PM.
7. Stress management skills. Daily meditation and relaxation.
8. Healthy relationship/social skills.
9. Daily supplements of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants (high potency).
10. Minimizing usage of medications and exposure to toxic household products.
The Total Wellness Index Score
Min= 0 ; Sometimes= 50 ; Daily=100
Your wellness IQ Score
<50 = illness; 50-70=so so; >80=Wellness
If your score is under 50 please follow these dietary recommendations:
Recommended: [MORE]: raw or steamed vegetables, fruits, lean organic chicken/fish, whole grains, seeds, sprouts, beans, legumes, herbs, herbal tea, plain yogurt, nuts in moderation, high fiber foods
Not recommended: [LESS]: white flour/ gluten/rice/ sugar/ bread/ pasta/Junk/fried foods/ dairy/ sodas/ coffee/ alcohol.
Essentials: more O2, more H2O, deep sleep, supplements, laughter, exercise, love, massage, and detoxification.
Add 1 tsp of lemon to your water daily. Use olive oil/apple cider vinegar and lemon in salads daily.
Wellness EQ [Emotional Intelligence] Test
1. I am optimistic about life 10 [Always] 5 [Sometimes] 0 [Rare]
2. I am happy about my career 10 5 0
3. I am happy about my relationships 10 5 0
4. I handle daily stress well 10 5 0
5. I am a lifelong learner 10 5 0
6. I am good at problem solving 10 5 0
7. I handle conflicts well 10 5 0
8. I respond well to criticism 10 5 0
9. I get along well with others 10 5 0
10. I love myself /others unconditionally 10 5 0
Total Score: 100 [Excellent]; 50 [Fair]; 0 [Poor]
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are about 500,000 centenarians in the world, and almost 100,000 in the United States. And the population is rapidly growing. The agency projects by 2050 there will be 1.1 million centenarians in America alone. Meanwhile, researchers at Boston University predict there will be even more, estimating some 3 million baby boomers will live to be 100 or older.
This begs the question: How can you live healthfully into your 100s? Experts say having good genes is half the battle, but lifestyle clearly contributes too. ForbesWoman asked current 100-year-olds to share their secrets for healthy living. Medical professionals insist that beginning these practices early can easily add decades to your lifetime–though it’s never too late to start.